DAY 1: Flight to Denizli & Full day Pamukkale Tour (Lunch included)
To start the journey, we’ll pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul in the early hours of the morning. Then, we’ll take you to Istanbul Airport and you’ll handle the required process. Afterwards, you’ll take a plane to Denizli, where Pamukkale is located in. When you land in Cardak Airport, our crew members will pick you up and you’ll take roads to famous Pamukkale!
Places We Will Visit in Pamukkale
In Pamukkale we will visit:
- Pamukkale Travertines
- Hierapolis Museum
- Hierapolis Theatre
- Ancient Roman Baths and Temple of Apollo
- Cleopatra Pool (Swimming in there requires an entrance fee)
Get Ready to Embrace Pamukkale’s Natural Beauty
Known as “cotton castle”, Pamukkale will be your favorite destination in Turkey. Looking like enormous stairway climbing to the top of Pamukkale Mountain, Pamukkale travertines are incredibly magical. Moreover, they were formed as shallow white pools, so you can enjoy relaxing in them for a while or benefit from the white-clay or mud in these pools. Also, thanks to our professional guides, you’ll learn amazing things about them!
When we finish observing Pamukkale travertines, we’ll reach to the top. In there, the historical journey will begin: You’ll embrace ancient eras, warriors, Gods and Goddesses and your ancestors! Known as “city of Roman Baths” in the ancient eras, Hierapolis will bless your soul with antique vibrations!
After exploring Hierapolis city and swimming in Cleopatra’s Pool (you should pay the fee), we’ll take you to the hotel in Kusadasi region. Then, we’ll get some rest for the next day.
DAY 2: Full day Ephesus – Virgin Mary House – Artemis Tour (Breakfast and Lunch included)
In the second day of 4 Days 3 Nights Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour, we’ll start the day by having a delicious breakfast. Then, we’ll get ready, leave our hotel in Kusadasi and take the roads to Ephesus Ancient City.
Places We Will Visit in Ancient City of Ephesus
In Ephesus, we will take a walk and see:
- The Marble Street
- The Odeon
- The Temple of Hadrian
- The Trajan’s Fountain
- The Mosaic street
- The Agora
- The Baths
- The Great Theatre
- Harbor Street
- And the third largest library of the Ancient world: The famous Celsius Library.
Also, we will see Temple of Artemis (one of Seven Wonders of Ancient World) and House of Virgin Mary (where Virgin Mary spent her last days), which are located nearby Ephesus.
After the visits end, we’ll go to the hotels in Kusadasi and get some rest.
DAY 3: Flight to Cappadocia & Full day Northern Cappadocia Tour (Lunch included)
In the 3rd day, we’ll pick you up from your hotel to Izmir Airport for Cappadocia flight. The pick-up hour will be in the morning, actually, in the early hours of the morning. After getting you to there, you’ll handle the check-in process. Then, at the scheduled time, you’ll take your plane and land in Cappadocia.
You’ll be welcomed by our crew in there and we’ll start exploring Cappadocia’s magical lands! Specifically, we’ll take you to Northern Cappadocia. We will see:
- Devrent Valley (It has very unique fairy chimneys so we’ll have fun while tring to figure out what these chimneys look like!)
- Pasabag – Monk’s Valley (Once it was monks’ isolation area!)
- Avanos (This town is globally famous for its pottery works.)
- Goreme Open Air Museum (A UNESCO site with many chimneys, rock-carved churches and stories!)
At the end, after having a fabulous time among gigantic fairy chimneys and rock-carved churches, we’ll go to our hotels and get energized for the following day.
DAY 4: Full day Southern Cappadocia Tour & Flight Back to Istanbul (Breakfast and Lunch included)
We’ll start the journey by having a breakfast in the hotel and handle the checkout process. Then, we’ll get on the tour bus to visit Southern Cappadocia’s best travel attractions. We will see:
- Red/ Rose Valley (This place is famous for having red rocks in the lights of sunset or sunrise. Romantic, right?)
- Cavusin Village (It has old houses and churches of important Christianity figures such as Saint John the Baptist and Nicophoras Phocas)
- Kaymakli Underground City (This subcity is where the early Christians hid from warriors and had a life under the ground level)
- Three Beauties (This giant fairy chimney is quite popular as a photo background!)
When the last day’s program ends, we’ll take you to Cappadocia Airport. Then, you’ll take a flight to Istanbul and welcomed by our crew. Next, you’ll be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul and we’ll say goodbye to each other.
If you like the content of 4 Days 3 Nights Pamukkale Ephesus Cappadocia Tour, you can contact us and book it!