A Cultural Way of Spending Peaceful Time
Fishing both as hobby and way of living is popular in Turkey since historical times, due to Turkey’s location –squeezed between 3 seas. And Mediterranean coastline is considered to be one of the best places for this magical experience. You will understand the reason when you’re on aboard.
Experienced fishermen knowing the best places for fishing spots and secrets of fishing will teach you everything they know, even if you’re totally inexperienced. And they will give you required equipment such as spinning rods, trolls, echo sounders, and teach how to use them. We bet you will not return to your hotel without a catch!
You should know that fishing in sea differs from fishing in shore, and it’s much better both as atmosphere and joy. Also, it gives you a wide-ranging variety of fishes. Most often, tuna is caught here. Besides that, fishes like mullet, Dorado, sea bass and red mullet will be there!
Fishing in Alanya with 2 Timing Options
There are two fishing sessions in Alanya Fishing Tour, seperated as morning and evening, arranged every day. You can choose the time that suits your preferences best. In both options, you’ll be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the port. Then, our lovely voyage will begin.
Fishing part of the trip lasts about 4 hours.
True Value for Money: Many Advantages in One Trip
This activity is totally worth-paying. But why?
- Well, let’s start with its delightful lunch: As well as including fishing activity, the price includes a freshly-caught -fish lunch menu that will be grilled on the deck and soft drinks.
- A small boat is used, so you can enjoy your time freely with your beloved ones, not disturbed by the crowd.
- The captain of the boat will share his experiences and help you all the time. The catch is guaranteed!
- The boat has all the necessary modern equipment, so your safety and comfort are provided.
- It is not only a fishing tour, but also a boat trip!
Best Activity in Alanya for Families
Alanya Fishing Tour is the best especially when you grab your beloved ones, like family members. This activity is suitable for everyone from 7 to 70. And especially children will be curious and exhilarated about it. By taking them with you, you can make them love the marine life and sharpen their skills in fishing.
Moreover, guests not willing to fish can have a great time on the deck by swimming, sunbathing and enjoying nature. It’ll be nice if they take photos of you, too!
So, if you like the content, book the trip online or contact us for further information!
(PS: The route might change on the tour day!)