Visit Kos Island during the holiday in Bodrum
Before getting into the details, we would like to give some advices to you for making your preparation session easier.
- Firstly, since there we will leave the boundaries of Republic of Turkey, there will be a passport control before entering Kos Island; thus, you should bring your (and your children’s, if you have) passport.
- Secondly, we will be generally outdoors; therefore, we recommend you to bring a hat, sun cream and sunglasses with you to avoid the sun burns.
- And lastly, you should make sure that you put your swimsuit, towel, comfortable clothes, camera, some snacks and a bottle of water in your bag to be able to enjoy the tour to the fullest.
We will start our tour by picking you up from your hotel in Bodrum by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle in the pre-arranged hour. Then, we will drive until we get to the port from where we will sail to Kos Island by a high-speed ferry. Of course, you will be able to take photos as many as you want during the peaceful cruise.
After approximately 20 minutes on aboard, we will enter the boundaries of the Greek waters. At the port, there will be a passport control; then, we will step onto the valuable lands of Kos Island!
Free Time in Kos Island
In the 8-hour time period in Kos Island, you will be completely free to choose how to spend your time:
- Enjoy its pure, clean, fresh waters by swimming or observing,
- You can sunbathe on the golden shores; you can have a walk on the seaside;
- Enroll in different types of activities that are arranged in Kos Island by various organizations,
- You can gain knowledge about the history through visiting ancient sites such as Asklepion;
- Visit the center of the town to buy some souvenirs,
- You can eat and drink the traditional Greek meals in the local restaurants;
In brief, you have many options to enjoy this lovely island.
As a suggestion, whatever you choose, do not forget to immortalize its beautiful texture in the pastel-colored unique houses, in wild flowers, in sympatric ambiance and in sincere atmosphere by your camera.
In the port, we will reunite all together; and then, we will get on the ferry again to sail to Bodrum after spending 8 delightful hours in Kos Island. During the voyage, you can share your memories to your new friends in the tour.
In Bodrum, we will take you to your hotel by our bus, and we will say goodbye to each other while ending the beautiful Bodrum Kos Island tour.