Get Prepared for Symi Day Trip from Bodrum
Before giving information about the steps of the Bodrum Simi day trip, we would like to share the basic elements of the preparation session.
- First of all, since we will leave the Republic of Turkey and enter the boundaries of Greece, you must absolutely bring your passport with you.
- Secondly, since we will spend our time outdoors generally, you should make sure that you have your hat, sunglasses and sun cream with you. Also, for a further enjoyment, you should take your swimsuit and towel, too.
- And lastly, before meeting us, we suggest you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and charge your camera.
In order to start our lovely voyage from Bodrum to Simi Island, we will pick you up from your hotel in Bodrum by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable bus.
Then, we will drive until we get to the port from where the high-speed (of course, safe) ferries to Symi Island depart. After a passport control, we will come aboard and the voyage on the surface of the Mediterranean Sea to the Aegean waters will begin.
For a couple of hours, we will be diving the sea into pieces by covering it with surfs. During the time, you will be able to breath the fresh, iodic air; and also, take photos of the unpolluted, dark blue waters that surround us. Then, we will arrive to the port of the Island of Symi and after the control, we will go ashore.
Free Time in The Island of Simi
In the Island of Symi, you will have 2 hours to spend it as you wish; you will be able to ask for advice on our crew to make your route, or you can simply consider the recommendations that we will give in the next lines.
- Firstly, you can enjoy the summer to the fullest by visiting the beaches with golden sands and crystal waters in Symi such as Nos, Nimborio, Pedi, Gialos and Panormitis. With a peaceful environment, these are capable of providing a matchless swimming session.
- Secondly, you can observe the perfection of its tourist attractions: Regardless of being a small island of the Dodecanese, the beauty of Symi is big. Its traditional, colorful houses that ornament the hills which locates in Chorio Town; and Holy Monastery of Panormitis should be definitely seen.
- And lastly, this tiny, pretty island will offer you the traditional tastes for your interest in its local restaurants and cafes. While enjoying a sea view, you may be having an appetizing lunch.
When the free time is up in the Island of Symi, we will reunite, get back to the port. You will pass the passport control, get on the ferryboat and sail. After arriving to the port in Bodrum, we will take you to your hotel and you will be able to get some rest by remembering the matchless moments of your Bodrum Symi day tour.