Note: For Availability, Check The Calendar
Tour Days: Everyday
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
Golden Horn (By Bus)
Balat, Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, Metal Church, Byzantine City Walls
Lunch at Turkish Restaurant
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time.
- Pick-up transfers may last from 45 minutes to 1 hour due to heavy traffic.
- No smoking on our tours but all tours make frequent stops.
- Marmaris Travel reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen
- Guests are to be promptly on time at the meeting points given by the tour guide. Tours will proceed without waiting the delayers.
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
A daily tour in Istanbul is surely one of the most interesting and nice things any tourist can have while visiting Turkey. The fusion this city has is beyond anyone’s expectations. You will be amazed by the mixture of Ottoman and Byzantine sites and heritage.
Two Continents Tour – Balat, Golden Horn
You would think you can scan the Istanbul in one day? Well, allow our Istanbul Two Continents Tour to change your mind a little bit. This tour will show you a totally different face for this city, the one that will allow you to understand how it stands as a bridge between Europe and Asia, embracing the charm of the oriental culture and the modernity and authenticity of the European one. Golden Horn The natural estuary connecting Bosphorus to the sea of Marmara is a connection between European and Asian Turkey, Modern and Authentic and Classical Turkey. There, you will be able to spot the residential neighbourhoods and quarters where Jews, Italians, Byzantines, and many minority groups used to live. Balat Istanbul At Balat Istanbul, you will be given an amazing chance to view another kind of fusion, this time between Orthodox Christianity and Judaism, Turkish, European, and Byzantine. As you take a walk in the Balat, you will have to visit the Metal Church of Saint Stephen the Bulgarian. On your way from there to the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, you will find the Jewish Hospital Or Ahayim, which was built in the 1880s to serve Jews who are in need of medical care. You cannot leave the balat without seeing and walking alongside the great walls of Constantinople that were first built to protect the city.
Two Continents Tour: Spice Bazaar
Nothing says oriental more than spices Hence, we’ll make sure you pass by the Egyptian Bazaar that has endless shops selling all kinds of spices, fruits, vegetables, and foods. Cruise in the Bosphorus You wouldn’t want to spend the whole day on the lands surrounding the Bosphorus when you can actually have a cruise in the lovely waters. While you are on the private boat, you will get the chance to observe the luxurious and magnificent palaces in both continents, Asia and Europe. In addition to the Rumeli Fortress, which sets a breathtaking example of military architecture that was built to protect the Bosphorus. Dolmabahçe Palace After we have an authentic Turkish lunch, we will head to one of the masterpieces of the whole world,
Dolmabahçe Palace. The palace is a piece of Baroque, Neoclassical, and Ottoman art. It was built in the 1800s for the most recent Ottoman emperors to rule from. The Chandeliers alone weigh more than 4 tons distributed over 285 rooms and 46 halls. It is simply a must see to everybody who visits Istanbul. Wrap it all up You will be given the chance to wrap your tour up by having an amazing bird seeing with a view of the black sea and sea of marmara from Çamlıca Hill. This panoramic view will give you a clear sight of all the places you walked through during your tour. We need you to know that a private boat is furnished only if we compile the minimum number of attendees.