Get Prepared for Cappadocia ATV Safari
Before being an active participant in our Cappadocia ATV safari tour, you should know some information and tips about preparing to it.
- First of all, you should bring your hat, sunglasses and sun cream with you in order to protect yourself from the harmful effect of the sun.
- Secondly, we highly recommend you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes to avoid any kind of discomfort during the safari tour.
- Thirdly, you do not need to have any experience in ATV riding or even a driving license to sign up for this tour.
- And lastly, you should know there are 3 different types of Quad (ATV) Safari as:
- 1-hour ATV safari (3 valleys): 17 $
- 2-hour ATV safari (5 valleys): 22 $
- Sunset ATV safari (5 valleys): 22 $
(Also, all of these tours have 2 different options as solo and double.)
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia (the transfer service costs 20 Turkish Liras from Urgup, Goreme, Uchisar and Cavusin regions) by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle to start our safari officially. Then, we will drive until we get to the safari field.
Before the Tour
In the field where Cappadocia ATV Safari will start, you will be welcomed by our friendly and professional team members. Next, they will provide you with detailed information about the safety procedures, equipment, route, ATV and how to ride it. After the training part, you will get on your ATV individually or with your companion, and get ready to take to the dusty roads of Cappadocia!
During Quad (ATV) Safari
During quad (ATV) safari, you will be pleasing your eyes through the delightful and matchless landscape and geographical formations of Cappadocia.
Depending on your booked program, in a couple of hours, you will be able to visit various valleys which are ornamented with different types of fairy chimneys.
The sharp edges, breathtaking forms, matchless atmosphere, mud, water and dust on the paths and fresh air will be your companion along the way. Moreover, you will always be surrounded by a thrilling sense which is closely related with riding an ATV!
In a nutshell, we can say that you will be training your 4-wheel machine on the bumpy roads of Cappadocia and our safari will provide you both with excitement and peace at the same time!
The End of ATV Safari Tour
At the end of our safari, we will return to the safari field, give the ATVs back, say goodbye to the professional instructors and get on the vehicle that waits for picking you up and taking to your hotel.
If you like the content of our Cappadocia atv safari program, you can easily book it online. Moreover, you can view other Cappadocia excursions we arrange by visiting the related page. And also, you can contact us whenever you want; we will gladly help you!