Get Prepared for Cappadocia Horse Riding
Before getting into details about what will happen during horse riding, we would like to share some information about the things you should know before booking and how to prepare your bag perfectly.
- First of all, to ride a horse, you should be older than 10 years old of age.
- Secondly, even if you are inexperienced in horse riding, you can join in this program, since you will learn everything you will need.
- Thirdly, we suggest you to wear comfortable clothes (especially trousers) and shoes before being picked up by us. Also, please do not forget bring your hat, sunglasses and sun cream with you in order to protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun.
- And lastly, you should know that we have 5 different packages in this tour, and you can choose whichever you like. These are: 1-hour 2-hours 3-hours 4-hours – Full-day horse riding (the lunch is included)
To start our riding program officially, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia (if your hotel is located in Urgup, Ortahisar, Uchisar and Cavusin, there will be 20 Turkish Liras transfer charge) by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle. Then, we will drive until we get to our horse ranch in Goreme.
Before the Tour
When we arrive to the horse ranch where our tour begins, you will be welcomed warmly by our professional instructors who are also professional horsemen.
Then, they will provide you with detailed information about the safety procedures, equipment, route and of course, how to control your lovely companion. Next, the best part will come: Meeting horses!
Amongst the horses in the ranch, the most suitable one (according to your weight, height, etc.) will be selected and introduced to you.
During these lovely minutes, we suggest you to pet your companion and show your affection to it; with that, your friendship will grow! Also, you do not need to get stressed; all of these amazing animals are well-trained, friendly and smart.
After you wear your equipment and get on your horse, you will get ready to explore the bizarre lands of Cappadocia in company with our instructor!
During Horse Riding in Cappadocia
After leaving the horse ranch and until get back there, you will be enjoying a breathtaking route. Depending on your package, the duration will change, as well as the exact places on the route. Significant areas of Cappadocia such as;
- Swords Valley
- Meskendir Valley
- Rose Valley
- Love Valley
- Zemi Valley
- Pigeon Valley will be on our route of horse safari.
In these places, you will be able to view different types of fairy chimneys (capped, cones, mushrooms, columns and pointed-head), beautiful hills, cliffs, twisty paths among the rock formations and more.
While you are enjoying being in such a peaceful environment, you will also be able to view the matchless atmosphere and lands of Cappadocia; thus, we recommend you to take photos as much as possible!
The End of Horse Riding Program
Depending on your booked program, when time is up, you will ride back to the horse ranch. In there, you will say goodbye to your lovely friend and our instructors, and get on our vehicle which waits for picking you up and taking to your hotel.
If you like the content of Cappadocia horse riding, you can book this program online like other Cappadocia excursions we arrange. Also, if you have questions, you can contact us for the further information; we will answer you gladly.