Is Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride Safe?
Speaking of flying, the percentage of the safety of hot air balloon tour is one of the most wondered information, and its answer is “more than %90”.
This traditional unique event has been put into practice for more than 20 years at the lands of Cappadocia. Actually, hot air balloon flight is one of the most significant things that Cappadocia is famous for.
That is why, the event is not only a service for tourists who search for excitement, but also is a piece of a professional working field of the tourism.
In that way, you can easily guess that providing safety to the thrill-seeker travelers who wants to join to hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia is the priority.
For example, to guarantee that, hot air balloon tours are not organized at the risky or unsuited weather conditions.
As another example, you should know the fact that balloon flights are managed by companies and balloon pilots who have the related certificates and permissions.
This, again, shows that how much the organization Cappadocia hot air balloon flight is taken seriously.
In Cappadocia hot air balloon tour, you will be enjoying the view while taken care of by the professionals; besides, you will get insurance.
- (PS: Pregnant women cannot participate in this trip.)
What Does Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride Tour Include?
If you are convinced that you should enroll to hot air balloon ride, then you probably wonder what is next in the program and what things or features the tour involve in.
Luckily, you will reach many things in one: The insurance as it was mentioned before, transportation between the hotel you stay and balloon ride area, and the hotel again; 60 minutes of balloon ride above all of the glamorous lands which is full of fairy chimneys, a flight certificate to congratulate your brave and adventurous spirit and champagne!
Among this crowded list, only your personal expenses are not included.
During Your Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride What Should You Know?
There are some important information about Cappadocia hot air balloon. These tips may help you before or during the flight.
- First of all, there are two different time options: For one hour (Group) and for one and half hour (Deluxe); you can decide which one to enroll. Especially if you want to capture incredible photographs, you may want to choose the Deluxe balloon ride, because you will not be able to get enough of it!
- The baskets of the hot air balloons are available for 16-20 people; thus, try to convince your whole equip to have more familiar faces in there and to chat with!
- If you have children with you, you should know that pricing will remain the same for them indiscriminatingly.
- Before getting into the basket and rising, you should have a light breakfast at least 30 minutes ago; or else you may feel nauseated during your balloon flight.
- To be able to reach flight area at the exact time, you should be ready at the transfer station at the expected time.
- You may prefer to wear sunglasses and a hat, in order to avoid getting some unwanted situations. Also, if you choose comfortable shoes and clothes, you will be able to enjoy your experience better.
- Children over 4 years old can join in this adventure. Younger children might be also accepted but it is up to the pilot’s decision. Please contact us for further information.
Do not forget these details before enrolling to Cappadocia hot air balloon ride tour; and then, during your flight, do not forget enjoying the view which resembles the heaven, the art, the blessings of the nature. Indeed, needless to say, you will remember your matchless experience for years!