Departing from Belek to Cappadocia
In the very early hours of the morning, we’ll pick you up from your hotel. When everyone is on the tour bus, we’ll start following our route to Cappadocia. Yet, before arriving to there, we’ll stop in Side and transfer you in a bigger tour bus with much more qualified and equipped.
Then we’ll ride to visit the first stop on the program.
Places We Will See in the First Day
In the first day, we will visit:
- The Mevlana Museum (the museum that was dedicated to famous Mevlana, the head of dervishes, and the museum reflects the life of dervishes interestingly)
- The Caravansary (an ancient accommodation point – such as a hotel that hosted the traders)
- Saratli Kirkgoz Underground City (a rock-carved city that was established under the ground level, reflecting how civilians tried to protect themselves from the soldiers and other dangers)
After seeing these places, taking their photos and listening to their stories thanks to our professional guides, we’ll go to our hotel to get some rest.
Places We Will See in the Second Day
To continue and complete our amazing program of Cappadocia Tour from Belek (2 Days), we will handle the check-off process first, and then take to the roads! As a note here, if you buy an optional but amazing program of us called Cappadocia Balloon Tour (it is not included in this tour), we will get you to there in the morning. After 1 hour, we’ll take you back to the hotel and leave the hotel all together.
Then, we’ll visit:
- Uchisar Castle (gigantic fairy chimney that was used as a castle by the soldiers for having a panoramic look and great location –and we will enter it, too)
- Cavusin Village (an ancient town with rock-carved houses –the entire area is quite important in terms of early Christianity)
- Love Valley (different types of fairy chimneys are placed along the valley and offer a delightful landscape)
When the trip ends, we’ll take you back to The Hotel and you will be able to buy a ticket for Turkish Night/Whirling Dervishes, a traditional show performed by dervishes. After having dinner, and breakfast in the next day, we’ll leave there to complete the schedule.
The End of Cappadocia Tour from Belek
At the last day, we’ll see Avanos Town and Red River (Kızılırmak) that divides the town. We’ll enjoy the fresh air and the lovely view, and then get back to the tour bus. We’ll stop by Three Beauties on the way so you will be able to shot lovely photos.
Then, we’ll keep moving to Belek and will be there, in the hotels roughly at 6 pm. And you’ll be ready to get some rest and remember these places you have seen!
If you like the content of Cappadocia Tour from Belek (2 Days), contact us and have an perfect journey in magical Cappadocia!