Before giving some details about the places we’ll visit, let us show you the advantages of this program at a glance.
- As a solo traveler or a group up to 5 people:
- You will be picked up by us by our comfortable vehicles and taken to the airport –so there will be a very comfortable transportation session,
- Depart from Istanbul to Izmir easily where the Ancient City of Ephesus is based,
- Walk along the ancient streets of this delightful world,
- Learn Ephesus’s historical and cultural emphasis in its world history thanks to our professional guides,
- Enjoy the texture of ancient eras adorned with mythology and Christianity,
- Have a tasty lunch,
- Get back to Istanbul quickly via plane again –so you’ll not waste time and have a chance to get rest during the flight!
In a nutshell, join us on your own or grab your 1, 2, 3 or 4 favorite people and enter the opening gates of thousands of years!
The Important Parts of Ephesus That We’ll Visit
After completing the transportation part of Daily Private Istanbul Ephesus Tour, we’ll find ourselves at the gates of this well-preserved Hellenistic Greek Ancient City, Ephesus.
Built in the 10th century BC by Ionian Greek colonists and came under the control of the Roman Republic in 129 BC, Ephesus has a lot of stories to tell you.
Thanks to our professional guide, you’ll be hearing these stories and expand your cultural accumulation.
Interesting facts about life in Ephesus, wars, loves, warriors, Gods and Goddesses and more await you!
In the city, we’ll have a chance to see the best monuments of Ephesus such as:
- The Marble Street
- The Odeon
- The Temple of Hadrian
- The Trajan’s Fountain
- The Mosaic street
- The Agora
- The Baths
- The house
- The Great Theatre
- Harbor Street
- And the third largest library of the Ancient world: The famous Celsus Library.
In a nutshell, we’ll be enjoying a very comprehensive and fun walking in this historical pale city.
Other Landmarks near Ephesus: House of Virgin Mary & The Temple of Artemis
After enjoying a delightful walking session along the streets of vast port city Ephesus, we’ll head to House of Virgin Mary.
This rock-made house is believed where Virgin Mary spent her last days and died. Thus, we’ll see its unique architecture and atmosphere, and learn more about her and her life.
Next, we’ll visit the Temple of Artemis, more precisely the ruins of it. Once being one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, and built in an area of Ephesus, this temple still reflects the magnificence of Goddess Artemis.
Therefore, feel free to take photos as much as you want!
When the program ends, we’ll take you back to the airport, then your hotels.
The Best Daily Private Istanbul Ephesus Tour
We guarantee you’ll have a day adorned with captivating ancient city sceneries, history, mythology and culture. And the only thing you should do is to book this program online or contact us for further information!