Things You Can Find in Aqualand
You have many options to prefer in Kemer Aqualand Waterpark, the oldest park in Antalya, so that the most popular one, too. And you can find:
- Small and large caves
- Mesmerizing lagoons
- Slides with different heights and designs
- Children’s pools
- Restaurants & cafes
- Artificial geysers
- Jacuzzi bar in this captivating area.
The most popular attraction of the facility is the dolphinarium, where the audience is amused by cheerful and smart dolphins.
Their show will fascinate you! At the end of the performance, you can swim and take pictures with these cute creatures, whose sounds and look fill up you with vitality.
Exciting Options for Adrenaline-Seekers
Aqualand stretches 36 thousand square meters and have a broad variety of water slides with crazy shapes and intimidating heights: However all of them are totally safe and wait for greeting brave you!
We highly recommend you to try them especially:
- Black Hole -100 m long: This is a completely closed pipe in which absolute darkness reigns!
- The Twister: Considered the most extreme slide. It’s suitable for brave thrill-seekers.
- Slide with a springboard, on which you are thrown.
- Double slides: where the descent is carried out in a spiral.
- Kamikaze: A slide with a height of 10-storey building and twists crazily!
- Crazy River: Enjoy rafting here!
Other Options to Relax
After speeding your heartbeats up, you should rest for a while.
To do so, you can ride a bumper boat, swim in the pool with waterfalls and visit the grotto with palm trees.
Of course, don’t forget to lie down on your comfortable sun bed and enjoy sunbathing!
If you get hungry or thirsty, you can visit the complex’s restaurants with local delights or world cuisines of different countries, and cozy cafes where you can drink a delicious cocktail and chat!
In short, Kemer Aqualand Waterpark is an excursion that meets all of your expectations from a 5-star vacation!
You can book the tour online or contact us for further questions!
Reviews About Kemer Aqualand Waterpark
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review